Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm not really shocked, but......


WOW! The current administration doesn't exactly have a great track record with regards to the environment. But this article details how this administration, and more specifically Dick Cheney circumvents the laws. I know there are various opinions on the root cause of global warming, and I'm not here to argue those points. Throw them out the window. But to favor the recreational fishing industry over the extinction of 2 species of fish is irresponsible at best. I'm sure there will be no real national outrage over this, much like Cheney's brilliant revelation that he's not actually part of the Executive Branch. Americans are far too interested in Paris Hilton to give a crap about real issues. The more I read, the more sad I become at the state of this nation....

No comments: