Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm back, baby!


I never realized having a child would cut down on my website activity so much...Those little poop machines are exhausting! A couple of things I wanted to touch on (not in a Larry Craig kind of way, either.)....


If you hear any of the lies Prez Bush is spreading about his most recent (and 4th total) veto, DON'T. Here are the fact....


Second, please explain to me why Republicans are happy to have this "person" represent them? Unless you don't think women should vote, either....


That's all I'm really going to mention today....But in case you were wondering: Yes, Rush Limbaugh is a lying sack of crap, and should be taken off Armed Forces Radio. Yes, Larry Craig is a homosexual and a criminal, and is a hypocrite to boot, assuming he refused to resign. And yes, Blackwater may become a huge, huge problem for the military operations in Iraq.


As always, I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments: