Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Thoughts on Turd Blossom....


I'm not sure if any of you know this or not, but I absolutely dispise Karl Rove. He cost McCain a legitimate chance at the 2000 election with his push polling, but that was neither the beginning now the end of his evil. He starts his deseptive ways back when he was at university, and they continue t othis very day. I would have been very happy to see him leave the White House after it was revealed he commited TREASON and revelaed the name of a covert, undercover CIA Agent. But at this point? Completely useless. He probably wants to concentrate on stealing another presidential election next year.


So I say, good ridance, Turd Blossom. I hope you don't die a firey, painful death, seriously. Oh yeah, and thanks for destroying our country.

No comments: