Monday, March 12, 2007

Am I Crazy Here?

I know this country has a rent history of choosing sides or certain issues. I can even understand both sides of almost every "hot button" in America. But this one I can't wrap my mind around. I don't think any can argue that the average temperature has risen globally over the past decade or two. No doubt that it was preceded by a decade or two cooling. And no one is arguing that the world doesn't go through periods of "climate change." Does anyone remember this? Or maybe I should link to this instead. WOW! I just looked that up to be funny, and I'm truly shocked. The Conservative Wikipedia, design to correct the liberal bias of Wikipedia, has no page for the Ice Age and the first cross reference that comes up is for "Global Warming." I'm speechless.....

WOW. That Ice Age thing threw me for a loop, I forgot my original point....Which was, is it not possible that pollution is bad? Do we have spend so much time and money and energy to argue that point? Ever hear of a red herring?

No comments: