Friday, May 25, 2007

Umm....Eh....Err.....


I tend to line up with the right with regards to capital punishment. Call me someone who wants to preserve the sanctity of life. Oh, wait, that's makes no sense. (Psst! Neither does the Republican Party claim of the same thing!) But I'm all for killing someone guilty of certain crimes, assuming they are without a shadow of a doubt guilty. That being said, I don't really know where I stand on issues like this one. Ohio seems all too happy to torture our criminals before killing them. I suppose A) all humans deserve to be treated humanely, and B) if they're guilty of the crimes they've been convicted of, who cares if they have to suffer a little at the end?

PS, they had problems because the dude weighed 265 pounds. Note to criminals on death row....Bulk up!

No comments: